All good things start from spending time in God's presence. At the beginning of the new term we want to spend time seeking God's heart for our lives, our church and our city.
During September we will be creating lots of opportunities to pray. This will include:
- 8pm Friday 4th September – Evening of Worship and Prayer at Trowse YMCA
- 7:30pm Sunday 20th September – Evening of Worship and Prayer at Norwich High School for Girls
- Saturday 26th September – Children and Family Prayer and Praise Party – venue and time to be confirmed
- A Prayer Room at Trowse with creative ways to pray. This will be open Tuesday 8th – Thursday 10th September 9:30am – 3:30pm and Monday 14th – Friday 18th September 7:30am – 3:30pm and 7:30 – 9:30pm.
- A week of 24/7 prayer 14th – 20th September – sign up for an hour slot and pray either from home or come into the prayer room if it is open. We will create Prayer Guides with things to pray for and ways of spending an hour in prayer if it feels daunting!
- Prayer Ministry – if you or anyone you know would appreciate prayer there will be a team available to pray at the church offices at Trowse YMCA on Thursdays from 12:30 – 2pm starting on Thursday 10th September. If you can’t make it in please email prayer requests to email@example.com and the team will pray for you.
For more details please email the church office, firstname.lastname@example.org